Company Law and Corporate Governance
NORDIA advises on company law matters relating to all types of legal entity.
Company law is the foundation of business law and includes many advisory services.
Here are some of the matters on which we advise:
- formation or incorporation of the new legal entity;
- changes of ownership;
- corporate governance including the preparation and managing of annual general meetings and board meetings, GDPR and private policy issues, Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) issues, Know Your Customer (KYC) issues and Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) issues;
- shareholders’ agreements and other partnership agreements;
- share issues and other forms of capitalization;
- board liability and guidance to shareholders, board members, management team or in-house counsel;
- regulatory issues; and
- registration matters.
NORDIA assists both domestic and international clients, offering legal guidance with a practical approach for day-to-day business issues as well as complex corporate matters.