IBA European Forum...
Nordia Law are proud to be a sponsor at the IBA European Forum Northern Europe Conference in Oslo the 10 – 12 September. The conference include:
- Doing business in the Nordic Regions
- Doing business cross-border – the cultural aspects & pitfalls
- Private equity shareholder activism in the Nordic markets
- The Energy mix going forward – how EU regulation is likely to impact on the choice of energy sources in the future
- Infrastructure investments; opportunities and challenges across Europe
- Energy Projects and tools for Financing (with a special focus on the Norwegian Bond Financing market)
- Exploration and production in the Northern Region/ Barents Sea
- Legal aspects of National Security Surveillance
- Private investigations when the scandals hit, illustrated by case studies. Lessons learnt and legal concerns.
For more information on the conference please see: http://www.ibanet.org/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleUid=bf11f16f-0a06-4a4f-a4c5-4b1d578dd333
Please do not hesitate to contact our Oslo office if you have any questions as to the conference. Lawyers from Nordia Law will be present during the conference and will gladly meet you if you attend the conference too.